Saturday, June 23, 2007

Class Debate!

Since the game World Of Warcraft was released there has always been the debate on which classes should be "nerfed" (Made weaker). Due to alot of complaints, many changes have been made to the game due to these complaints.

My personal opinion, is that the game is as good as it can get, every class has parts in which it should be nerfed for, but if every class has one of these aspects then it sort of evens it out. some are better for PvP and some are better for PvE but still, every class has one aspect which is 100% greater then others, wether it is damage, crowd control, healing or shielding.

2 comments:

  said...

I agree, I remember hating the druid class and thinking they should be nerfed but instead of getting on teh forums and complaining I worked out a startegy on how to effective use my mage against them.

Anonymous said...

Check out those cheat sites